Employment Based

You will need work authorization to work legally in the United States temporarily or permanently, contact us if you have questions on how to obtain a green card or a work visa.

Family Based

If you are a U.S. Citizen or a permanent resident of the United States, you may help your family member to become a lawful permanent resident based on your citizenship or resident status. We love to help you reunite your family.

Investment Based

The EB-5 immigration process is a simple and complex process. We are experts in this field.


There are many other aspects in immigration law. We have served the community for all sorts of immigration matters and we love to help.